Some Important Updates…

  • Reports cards are available online after 4 pm June 27
  • IF you need a paper copy of your report card, please come into the school or email to request a copy
  • New Ministry of Education policy – Grad Transcripts are not longer mailed out to students. Grads can go online to the Ministry website to get a copy. Grads, please check out the green sheet you were given with your grad package for the website address.
  • Salmon Arm Secondary office will be open July 2 to July 5 and July 8 to 11  from 7 am to 2 pm each day
  • Salmon Arm Secondary office will be open August 19 to 23 (clerical staff only) from 7 am to 2 pm each day
  • SAS Counsellors will be available Aug 26 to 29 only from 9 am to 3 pm – please phone to make an appointment
  • New Registrations are required by the Ministry of Education to provide the following:
    1. original birth certificate – if original is not in English a notarized translation is required
    2. Students BC Care Card
    3.  Guardianship if student not living with parents one of the following is required
    4. Court Order – custody agreement
    5. Death certificate
    6. Adoption documents
    7. Continuing custody order (MCFD)
    8. District form – Authorization for temporary guardianship of a minor – notarized
    9. Proof of Residence – catchment to be confirmed with SD 83 Transportation
    10. Home owners must provide two of the following – purchase agreement of home – with dates and subjects removed, Notice of Assessment, Recent property tax statement, or Home owners insurance
    11. Renters must provide a rental agreement signed by landlord with landlords contact phone number, plus two of the following – Canadian bank or credit card statement , BC Vehicle registration, Income tax statement, Renter insurance documents, Utility bills, Current pay stub