We will be updating our website on a regular basis to answer many of the more common questions we are receiving from students and families.
Teaching Staff Directory
To access contact information for teachers, please click the link below:
For those students who still need to pick up their personal belongings from their lockers (including gym lockers), please contact the school during regular school hours (9:15 – 3:30pm) to schedule a time: (250) 832-2188
Continuity of Learning
A reminder that School District 83 has laid out the plans for all staff, students and families for the first three weeks after Spring Break.
Week One (March 30 – April 3): “Reconnect Week“
- Reconnect, communicate with and reassure families and students.
- Gather information and data to be used by the school and district for planning purposes.
- Begin to organize a few learning opportunities for the following week.
Week Two (April 6 – 10): “First Steps Week”
- Connect with students in all of your classes and review previous concepts learned.
- Explore a variety of ways to share home learning opportunities with students and families (i.e. online platforms, emails groups, video links, paper learning packages, etc.)
- Intend to have 1-2 hours of learning activities organized per course, in total – for entire week.
Week Three (April 13 – 17): “Educational Opportunities”
- Regularly check-in with students in each your classes and begin to share more in-depth home learning opportunities.
- The goal is NOT to replicate regular classroom learning; rather, focus on providing a variety of creative learning opportunities.
- Intend to have ~ 3 hours of learning activities organized per course, in total – for entire week.