Students will be selecting courses for the 2020-21 school year by the first week of March. These are incredibly important decisions, and in an effort to ensure students and families have all of the information well in advance, please refer to the information below to support your choices!
SAS Counsellors and Administration will present to students all of the courses that can be taken, and will review the requirements for the graduation program.
SAS-Sullivan Course Presentations to grade 11 students
- Monday, February 24 & Tuesday, February 25 during Block B
SAS-Jackson Course Presentations to grade 10 students
- Wednesday, February 26 & Thursday, February 27 during Block D
Welcome to SAS! – Grade 10 Parent Information Night & Tour
- Thursday, February 27 @ 7pm
SAS Counsellors and Administration will assist students with selecting their courses, and be available to answer any specific questions.
SAS-Sullivan Course Selections for grade 11 students
- Monday, March 2 and Tuesday, March 3 during Block B
SAS-Jackson Course Selections for grade 10 students
- Wednesday, March 4 and Thursday, March 5 during Block D