2020 Valedictorians: Avery Hanson and Dawson Lewis
SAS Graduation Fees are $150, due by May 1, 2021 (paid at the office).
These fees include:
- The Graduation Ceremony
- Arena rental, set-up, decorations, sound & production, and take down
- Guest Admission into Graduation Ceremony at the Shaw Centre for family and friends (no limit on the number of guests)
- Student Grad Events
- Halloween Movie Night, Snowball Dance, Hypnotist, Street Painting, Grad Breakfast, Grad & Staff Dinner
- Grad Group Photo at McGuire Lake
- Grad Gown Rentals
- Keepsake Graduation Cap & Tassel, Grad Lanyards & Graduation Composite Folder
- containing a photo of the entire grad class, along with a place to hold your high school dogwood diploma.
Grad information packages will be made available in the office during the June exam week.
Important Notice: Grad fees DO NOT go toward the parent-organized “Dry Grad Celebration”.
Grad School Sponsor Contact Information
- Mr. Chris Schielke (250) 832-2188 email@example.com
- Mrs. Danielle Berger (250) 832-2188 firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent-Organized Dry Grad Chairperson:
- Mrs. Tanya Bushell email@example.com
Important Grad Events & Activities
- Movie Night (Salmar Classic Theatre – 7pm): postponed
- Clothing Order 1st Order (SAS office): November 2020
- Capstone Presentations (SAS):
- scheduled at the end of each term, dependent on when students are enrolled in their Career Life Connection (CLC) course.
- Snowball Winter Formal Dance ($10, SAS Atrium – 7pm): postponed
- Yearbook requirements:
- Baby Photos Due: early January 2021
- Yearbook Quotes Due: mid-January 2021
- Grad Clothing 2nd Order: February 2021
- Grad Photos (SAS): February 1- 9, 2021 student times tba
- Dry Grad Info Night & Potluck (SAS – 6pm): tba
- Family Hypnotist Show (SAS Gym 7-9pm): tba
- Street Painting (SAS): tba
- Downtown Beautification (7:30am – Eco Treats): tba
- Grad “Walking the Stage” Write-Up Forms Due: tba
- Grad Ceremony Rehearsal (3:30pm – Shaw Centre): tba
- 9:00am Student Breakfast at SAS (made and served by staff)
- 4:30pm Group Photo at McGuire Lake (downtown)
- 5:30pm Reception at Shaw Centre (Hucul Pond arena)
- 7:00pm Ceremony at Shaw Centre (Spectator arena)
- 9:30pm Dry Grad (organized by parents) at the Community Centre