SAS Outdoor Ceremony – Wednesday, June 22, 2022
Due to COVID Restrictions, the graduation ceremony may also take place on Thursday, June 23
Information, Updates & Schedules
This section will be updated throughout the year with schedule information related to graduation.
Grad Events & Activities
- Grad Halloween Movie Night
- Spring Fling Semi-Formal Dance – Thurs, April 28 (7-10pm) 2022 Grads only
- Grad Street Painting
- School & Downtown Beautification
- Grad BBQ & Valedictorian Speeches
SAS Graduation Fees are $175 (due May 1st 2022).
Payment can be forwarded to the office or via an E-Transfer to email@example.com. Families also have the option of a payment plan. For more information, please contact Lisa Martin (Head Secretary) in the office at (250) 832-2188.
These fees include:
- Graduation Ceremony
- Tent rental, decorations, sound & production
- Grad Events and Activities
- Yearbook ($50 value)
- Grad Gown Rentals
- Keepsake Graduation Cap & Tassel, Grad Lanyards & Graduation Composite Folder
- containing a photo of the entire grad class, along with a place to hold your high school dogwood diploma.
Important Notice: Grad fees DO NOT go toward the parent-organized “Dry Grad Celebration”.
Grad School Sponsor Contact Information
- Mr. Chris Schielke (250) 832-2188 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs. Danielle Berger (250) 832-2188 email@example.com
Parent-Organized Dry Grad Chairperson:
- Sonya Rokosh firstname.lastname@example.org
- Desiree Marshall-Peer email@example.com
- Chiara Dentrey firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 Graduation Videos
- Graduation Welcome – Principal Rob Cadden – Video here
- Valedictorian Address – Christopher Ollinger and Sebastian Nyeste – Video Here
- Kukpi7 Arnouse Congratulating All 2021 Grads – Video Here
- Assistant Superintendent Ryan Brennan Message – Video Here
- Trustee Marianne VanBuskirk Message – Video Here
- Mayor Alan Harrison Message – Video Here
- MLA Greg Kyllo Message – Video Here