SAS & JLJ welcomes all parents of students in grades 9 thru 12!
SAS & JLJ have a combined PAC. We hope you will join us in supporting our children’s educational experience by being active members of the parent advisory council. Our PAC does not currently fundraise, but we do need input from our members on the allocation of Provincial Gaming Funds. This is the perfect way to have a positive influence on the way funding is spent for your child. Since each meeting is attended by a member of the school’s administration, you will be receiving first hand information about various aspects of school life as well as having the chance to have your questions answered.
SAS PAC Constitution
- Chair: Teena Billey email: email@example.com
- Vice Chair: vacant
- Treasurer: Elayna Young
- Secretary: Kayla Vanniewenhuizen
- DPAC Reps: Christy Wright
SAS Parents/guardians are welcome to attend our monthly PAC meetings.
- Tues, Sept 27 (7pm) – Sullivan Library
- Tues, Oct 18 (7pm) – Jackson Library
- Tues, Nov 22 (7pm) – Sullivan Library
- Tues, Jan 24 (7pm) – Jackson Library
- Tues, Feb 28 (7pm) – Sullivan Library
- Tues, April 25 (7pm) – Jackson Library
- Tues, May 30 (7pm) – Sullivan Library
* Note: the PAC schedule for the year is determined at the first meeting each school year.
Visit the District Parent Advisory Committee’s website.