Salmon Arm Secondary welcomes all parents of students in grades 9 thru 12!
We hope you will join us in supporting our children’s educational experience by being active members of the parent advisory council. Our PAC does not currently fundraise, but we do need input from our members on the allocation of Provincial Gaming Funds. This is the perfect way to have a positive influence on the way funding is spent for your child. Since each meeting is attended by a member of the school’s administration, you will be receiving first hand information about various aspects of school life as well as having the chance to have your questions answered.
SAS Parents/guardians are welcome to attend our monthly PAC meetings.
- Tues, September 24, 2019 (7pm @ SAS-Jackson Library)
- Tues, October 22, 2019 (7pm @ SAS-Sullivan Library)
- Tues, November 5, 2019 (5:30pm @ SAS-Sullivan) – PAC Gaming Grant Presentations
- Tues, November 26, 2019 (7:00pm @ SAS-Jackson Library)
- Tues, January 28, 2020 (7:00pm @ SAS-Sullivan Library)
- Tues, February 25, 2020 (7:00pm @ SAS-Jackson Library)
- Tues, April 28, 2020 (7:00pm @ SAS-Sullivan Library)
- Tues, June 2, 2020 (7:00pm @ SAS-Jackson Library)
- Chair: Teena Billey
- Vice Chair: Melanie Clark
- Treasurer: Birgit Allen
- Secretary: Rhonda Wasylenki
- DPAC Reps: Tammie Koroluk & Cheryl Peterson
- Fundraising: Shannon Moen & Stacey Rands