Online Store Deadline: Wednesday, February 12, 2020
Important planning/consultation sessions are taking place for the SD83 Board’s Long Range Facilities Plan (LRFP). As part of this consultation process, the Board is hosting public sessions around the district.
On Thursday, February 13 at 6 p.m., a public session will be held at the District Education Support Centre (DESC). An overview will be presented, with discussion focusing on urban schools in the Salmon Arm area (Salmon Arm West, Hillcrest, South Broadview, Bastion, Shuswap, SAS Jackson, and SAS Sullivan).
The District is looking for your feedback on the options below. Click on the image for a direct link to the full plan.
The End of Semester schedule for SAS-Sullivan takes place from Monday, January 20 until Friday, January 24.
Please note – if your child has been registered to write the Provincial Numeracy Exam, it will take place during the morning of Monday, January 20 (9:15am).
Semester Two begins on Tuesday, January 28 (block order CD/AB).
Saturday, December 21
- 1pm – Men’s Game Golds vs. Mids
- 3pm – Men’s Game Recents vs. Old
- 5pm – Women’s Game Jewels vs. Olds
- 7pm – Men’s Game Golds vs. Olds
Sunday, December 22
- 10am – Men’s Game Mids vs. Old
- 12pm – Women’s Game Jewels vs. Recents
- 2pm – Men’s Game Golds vs. Recents
- 4pm – Men’s Game Mid vs. Recents